Friday 6 November 2009

Changes in my body-wants

hello!
For starters, im no longer putting day...100% raw. I can never remember what day it is, and im not going to knowingly be anything but 100% raw, so there is no point in putting it!

I have noticed that when i have tried to eat food that includes alot of combinations i just dont want them anymore. Im craving simple foods and smaller amounts, which is great because i am getting more aware of my body.

Although i am still wanting my goey chocolate pudding!

From next week i am cutting back my fruit intake :(
im trying to even out my fruit and greens intake, i know that im eating too much fruit, and that i have too much energy and i dont need that much. I dont want to eat that much sugar.

we will see how that goes then!

No comments:

Post a Comment