Tuesday 10 November 2009

the no fruit challenge

hey

Its been a while, so i thought id better update!

I have been trying to eat more simply recently because my body just wants simple fresh foods, but it is proving harder than i thought!
Tomorrow i am going to have celery in the morning for breakfast, stir fry (raw of course!) for lunch with sliced cucumber, and then i have no idea...lol. Id love to...no, in fact i am setting myself a challenge. Tomorrow, i am going to eat NO fruit! veg, salad and water here i come!!

Im really looking forward to it. In fact, id love to do a week with no fruit. I'll see how tomorrow goes and then i'll perhaps do it next week!

Ive been eating more fat the last week, which i want to stop doing. I think its because i have been cold quite alot. I want to continue to loose weight and i dont want fat to be slowing it down. its been making me feel bloated aswell because for some reason i have been binging on it..which of course is NEVER good, even if its raw food.

I was really pleased today because i got a 1/2 bag of dates for £1.44! :O AMAZING! Ive eaten them all though,and im very stuffed and bloated because ive drank loads of water too!

Im a little sad and guilty. Were getting rid of our 2 Bengal cats which my bf has had for 6 years. They will be VERY sadly missed, but its for the best.

Ive also been looking for a new job...well a career. In recruitment or promotions. I want to earn good money!!!!!

well bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment