Monday 28 December 2009

nearly 3 months 100% raw Happy christmas!

Hello all!
Its been such a long time since i have blogged on here. Ive moved house, and not had the internet for goodness knows how long! anyway here i am and i will give you a quick update.

I am still 100% raw with NO slip ups and have been for around 87 ish days- nearly 3 months and im amazingly happy about it

I have lost 11lb, mostly from my hips and my confidence is getting better. I just feel so much better when i look in the mirror now.

My OH got me a juicer for xmas so i have been juicing twice a day and LOVING it! I could just live off them! (and i would if i could bring it too work with me!)
Maximun health here i come!!!!

My fave juices so far are;
Carrot, beetroot, ginger and apple
Beetroot, cranberry, carrot and red pepper
celery, cucumber, parsley and apple

For a while my body has been wanting more simple and mono foods, which i have been happy to provide. I have been eating alot more fats too, which i am going to change in the new year.
I dont mind eating fat. but im eating coconuts twice a week, nuts twice a week and avocados twice a week and i want to limit it to 3 kinds of fat per week. So avocado and coconut once a week and seeds once a week. Im choosing seeds over nuts because they contain more protein. Avocado doesnt contain too much in the way of carbs and protein but is high in fat and calories, as is the coconut, but they both have super nutrients in them so i still want them in my diet. At the moment it is winter, and im very active so all the fat im eating still gets used up.
I have stopped eating so much fruit too (at last!) Im no longer having it at breakfast and as a snack. I did have nothing first thing..well i will be having a veg juice now, then at 10 il have some greens, then at lunch a salad and then in the evening a juice and my fruit, fat or whatever i choose to eat. so im alot more happy with that because if i have a salad and then fruit, i will immediatly crave fruit and want more and it will drive me mad, whereas if i just have a salad it will satisfy me.

I had a lovely christmas dinner. 3 massive beef tomatos filled with delicious avocado and for dessert i made a chocolate tart which was so rich and filling.

I have been wating to grow my own food for a while now, so im going to look into getting an alotment so i can grow all my veg and salad :D Imagine it
Fresh organic lettuce, tomatos, carrots, beeroot, radish, pepper, courgette, swede, turnip etc etc. :D

anyway im going to leave it there for now.

will keep you updated!

peace out x

No comments:

Post a Comment