Tuesday 16 March 2010

fruit, juicy fruit. My saviour

Hello!

The last 2 weeks has been quite confusing for me.

After making all my delicious gourmet foods i felt very ill. I ate too much, late at night, when i wasn't hungry and i felt sick and i had the runs.
For the last week my stomach has felt very heavy and bloated and i lost my appetite.
Ive had numerous comments about it:

'You need a hot meal inside of you'
- Yeah, like heat is going to make me feel better! Yeah, why dont i just cook my insides and eat dead food...this will liven me up a whoooole lot! Mum, if you dont have anything constructive to say..shut the hell up!

'You've poisoned yourself'
- Yes, i have eaten too much heavy, rich food, and my body didn't want/need it. I didn't poison myself... if i wanted to do that i would have cooked it first!

' You need to start eating properly'
- Yeah, eating fat, disease, cholesterol laden animal products, dead, lifeless veg, heavy grains, processed meals and junk food is going to give me the best life possible. You start to feel so good and become like everyone else... in pain, diseased, depressed, lethargic, constipated, etc etc etc. I could just go on.

For fuck sake, this is the second time i have been ill in 3 years! Give me a fucking break! How about we see how many times you get ill and then lets see who is calling the kettle black!?

I am feeling ok now though. A bit weak and tired. My blood sugar is fucking me around. going high all the time. Although i think it is because for the last week i have done no exercise at all.. which is never good, especially for me.
I am looking forward to being back to normal so i can cycle everywhere and run around as normal!

One good thing to come out of this though is i have been doing a lot of net surfing and reading up more about 80/10/10. I have been reading Freelees blog and i find it very interesting and also very true. Now that girl eats ALOT of fruit.. but she also exercises alot. She has a great, toned body and that is and always has been one of my biggest goals...to get washboard abs!

We are have been programed to think that fruit sugars are bad for us and in large quantities will make us fat, rot our teeth etc but as of yet, i have seen no sign of this in an 80/10/10 follower. I have only seen people get fat when they have combined fruit and fat.

So Here we are again...seems to be back where i was all those months ago...trying a high fruit LOW FAT diet.
Just properly this time, with guidelines! I think i know what im doing a bit more now... well, more than 5 months ago lets hope!

I love the idea of eating fruit, fruit and more fruit! I still have it in my mind that i will get fat (which is the last thing i want to do)but i need to trust myself and just go for it.
In Freelee's post she said she put on a bit of weight first for a few months (although this is guna be mostly water weight)but then it came off her.

Id like to gain a bit more muscle. Im fairly athletic anyway, i just have a roll of fat covering my otherwise AMAZING abs..and i want this GONE GONE GONE!!!!

Peace out x

I finally have my perfect body i have always wanted (muscle and sculpture wise) i just need to loose the fat now.

1 comment:

  1. You may want to curb your fruits and see if that helps your blood sugar. Replace with more greens, nuts and seeds and see how that goes.

    To Your Health!
    James Reno
    Raw-Food-Repair.com

    ReplyDelete