Sunday 7 March 2010

The sun brings out my creative side

Hello!

Its been lovely and sunny here in the UK and it defenatly brings out my creative side.
Its strange, in winter i feel like i want to eat light and simply, but as soon as the sun comes out and i get the summer bug, i suddenly want to eat heavier and get more creative food wise.

I decided to do a few gourmet style recipes this weekend which turned out very well.
I was going to make a chocolate sauce, which went wrong, and instead i got a fudge/brownie mixture!!!! it was AMAZING AND TOTALLY DELICIOUS!

So far i have just mixed it with goji berries but i have many different things i could make with it

Im looking forward to making a seed energy bar, which i think would work very well.

I made Nut balls, fugde/brownies and chololate and fig cheesecake. All of which are delicious if i do say so myself! (photos will be added at some point!)

I bought a spiralizer also, and made my first spaghetti and sauce today and LOVED IT! It has rekindled my love of pasta, and i love that i can made raw pasta that taste just as good as the bad kind!



My leg is getting better so im looking forward to starting to do more exercise. Its been driving me nuts not being as active as usual.


I hope to get some photos up soon

WATCH THIS SPACE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment