Sunday 10 January 2010

avocado, avocado, avocado and mangos as big as yer head!

Good evening.

Well my diet hasn't exactly gone to plan...Some how i ended up in the possession of around 34 avocados! They have all ripened pretty quickly, so i have been having around 4 a day (with no negative effects!)

My fave recipe this week:

Vegetable greens
avocado
tomato

Just mash up avo, shred greens and dice tomatos...mix and enjoy!

I have actually been enjoying the avocados, its been a nice change from the coconuts, although i really do miss them!

From monday, even though i still have 4-5 avos left i will be controlling my eating a little better.
I have loads of fruit, about 30 satsumas, 10 bananas, 3 mangos (2 of which are HUGE!) about 17 kiwis and a few apples and pears.

Even though i have so much, they were actually really cheap from the market. i <3 the market! Its fab!


anyway i dont have too much to tell right now, so will update you soon!

peace out x

No comments:

Post a Comment