Thursday 21 January 2010

Big update!!!!

Hello all,
Ive been meaning to blog, but i just have not got round to it I'm afraid.
Things have been going well, Ive eaten all of those avocados, which i very much enjoyed! I went to the market last week and bought some huge avos for 50p each! They are so delicious too, i could just eat them every day (and would if they were ripe!)

Im only eating 1 coconut per week. I only just realised that they were 70% fat! No wonder why i stopped loosing weight! Im still eating avocados because they are not as high in fat and because i love mixing them with cabbage or lettuce, and i have that whenever i have a ripe avo. It helps me eats lots of greens in a dish that i completely love and could live on!
I also have cut my date addiction down! I only have them once or twice a week now. I very nearly bought a 5kg box of them, but i told my mum not to ask for it! I just know i will end up binging on them which is never good. Every food in moderation, this i have found to be very true.

I have just spent the earth on some things i have been wanting for sooo long!
Maca powder, carab powder, Natures living superfood, Crystal manna, oceans alive phytoplankton (all from detoxyourworld.com)
and also PH strips, Eating for Beauty, Sunfood diet success systems and complete book of raw foods. These should keep me bust for a while! Im so looking forward to getting them. I will give you the verdict on them when i have used them.
Ive been especially looking forward to having the phytoplankton, as i have heared that it is an amazing, nutrient dense food(kinda) containing all 8 amino acids.

I also discovered i cant eat broccoli (well i could if i wanted to...) I find it very hard to digest. It makes me bloated, gassy and have cramps. It also depletes all my energy. So i will not be eating broc. Too many kiwis also arnt good for me, it burns my mouth, as does pineapple, even if ripe. Its too much acid for me. It bloats me and burns my mouth badly, which then causes me to have bad sores at the side of my lips for a week. I'll have a little pineapple now and again, just not too often anymore.

I get Eva Rawposas news bites by email, and i listened to her sound clip about the strange things she does in the shower (nothing dodgy here!)
She is training her body to warm itself up by having hot and cold showers. I tried this. After exfoliating etc, i turned the shower cold for 30 secs and then hot for 30 secs, i did this for a few times. Now this may seem like torture, esp in January, but i found it really fun actually! I could turn the shower colder as i got used to it, and then the next day felt really warm, even though it was only like 3C! I think your meant to feel the benefits after a couple of weeks, but i could feel it straight the way. Its defiantly worth a go if you can handle it!!! I DARE you!!

Anyway im off to bed now!
Take care and stay raw vegan!

No comments:

Post a Comment