Saturday 17 October 2009

1 day water fast, getting hard!

a
Hey,
The fast has been easy so far, but now its getting hard! Ive bought some dates and their calling me!
Ive also bought some raw nuts in their shells because I'm going to make a pie.
I don't know whether to do a chocolate one, or berry and banana one...or perhaps i should do 2?


the base: soaked almonds, dates and vanilla or soaked walnuts and seeds with dates

the filling: 2 avocados mixed with cacao powder, coconut oil, dates and cacao nibs or banana (and another exotic fruit) with mixed berries.

Id love to do the chocolate one, but i have ran out of cacao powder and I'm not going to be able to get some until next week, and my avocados are ripe now.

You see, all this thinking is making me crazy! Ive never ate or made a raw pie before, so this is a new experience :D

No comments:

Post a Comment