Monday 26 October 2009

Day 22: 100% raw- fluffing a fast

hey
Well yesterdays fast didnt go too well. I bought 5 packets of dates and put them in the cupboard.....and well they just kept calling me. I was doing fine on my fast, but then i got a slight bit of tummy ache and thats all i needed to send me after those dates!
I ate 4 packets, and felt awful.
This morning i felt like shit, so i went to work and didnt eat untill lunch time which made me feel a hell of alot better.

Im glad i did it. It taught me a lesson! A big lesson! Trust me, i wont be doing it again!

I bought 3 bags of bananas the other day and they are just starting to ripen, so i am enjoyng those at the minute :D

Im curious to see how many calories and fat i am consuming in an average week so im going to write it all down on a spread sheet, starting from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment