Tuesday 13 October 2009

Day 9: 100% raw- i'm in love!

Hello all!
I'm in love!
I have just received a food processor- FREE, off freecycle and i love it! Ive had a little play with it and grated 1/2 a beetroot, 1/2 swede and 3 carrots. It taste so yummy!
Now i have that, i can do so much more with my food. I can now fit tonnes of greens into 1 meal! Hello high greens!!
So for lunch tomorrow i have grated swede, beet and carrot, with blended lettuce head and red pepper, with 1/2 a bag of bean sprouts all mixed together. Think of all those nutrients!!

I have created some more recipes like my fruit cobbler which taste yummy. here is the recipe:

Ingredients
*1 banana
* 1 apple
* handful raisins
* Pinch of Cinnamon
* 1/2 cup of soaked sunflower seeds
* Small handful pumpkin seeds
* 1/2 cup crushed, soaked almonds
* A small palmful of flaxseed

Preparation
1) Mash the banana and Cinnamon together
2) Dice the apple into small pieces and mix with the raisins
3) Get a bowl and layer the banana on the bottom, followed by the apple and raisins
4) Cover the fruit with the nuts and seeds.
5) Enjoy!

I hope you like it.
The banana adds a moisture to the meal, like a built-in custard!
I'm starting to get a bit more energy now. I feel like my diet has finally caught up with me and I'm starting to feel the benefits of it- thank goodness!
I still haven't had any detox symptoms which is a bit strange, i was looking forward to going through detox, because then id know that it is doing some good to my body and that there was a change going on.

I know my diet is the best it can be anyway, so I'm not too worried, what will be will be!
i know i am starting to get more sensitive to chemicals now- Ive just moisturised with nivea and my hands have just started burning and have come up in rashes which has never happened before!

I feel good. Even better now i have my food processor. Things can only get better!

peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment