Saturday 24 October 2009

Day 20: 100% raw. Detox or virus?

Hey
I haven't been blogging as much as normal, there is a constant fight for the computer! Also not too much has been going on. Still eating and loving 100% raw foods!!!!!!!!!!!
when ever i think about it and say it i just want to stand up and shout it to the world!

Now funnily enough, in my last post i was saying about how great my immune system is, well i think it jinxed me!
Yesterday i had a bad sore throat, headache, neck ache, my sinuses felt icky and i just felt like shit.
I had some dates, ginger and lemon tea and then went to bed at 9, taking a bottle of water up with me. My sleep was bad, i was cold and restless. I woke up at 7.30 with a fuzzy head, jaw ache and neck ache, i had some water and then continued to try to sleep. Every time i woke up id drink some water. I wake up again at 9.30 feeling ALOT better.My sore throat is nearly gone, I'm not aching as much and i feel better in myself, which is good, because i have a long day ahead of me. (I'm doing an equine sale this afternoon and then in the evening its the local farmers disco)
Ive got another mug of ginger and lemon tea, and i think I'll have some garlic with my lunch later, as its anti bacterial.

Now i don't know if i have this lergy that EVERYONE has at the moment, or if its just delayed detox. I don't normally get ill, which is why I'm questioning whether this could be detox or not, seeing as i actually haven't had any detox since Ive been raw (which i thought was weird)
But then again, I'm not invincible, and i might just have caught this virus! I'm getting a headache, i know that!

I'm still going to the disco, I've already paid my ticket, and my friend is coming, so i cant let her down

No comments:

Post a Comment