Sunday 4 October 2009

day 2 water fast ended early

Well my fast was going really well, i felt no hunger at all but so much weakness, so i decided to end the fast a few hours early because i was scared i wouldn't have any energy for tomorrow at work.
I broke it with a pink grapefruit, which made me feel a lil yucky for a few Min's and then i had some seeds and a frozen banana.
For dinner i have just had some pasta and i feel awful. I feel bloated, sick to my stomach and heavy, as well as now feeling drained. I wish i could just get it all out of me :(

Ive done my lunch for tomorrow though, parsnip, Swede and carrot chips with an avocado and paprika dip.

I bet i'll feel like crap tomorrow morning though!

ugh, i really do feel like crap. Im so looking forward to being 100% raw food tomorrow, and starting afresh, although i wish i hadn't eaten that pasta. ugh, lesson learned.

Im thinking about fasting once a week on Saturday or Sunday. i think it will do me the world of good and keep raw fresh and interesting as well as giving my digestion a little break and help me with any food problems/cravings/ over eating i might be experiencing.

I defiantly think fasting is the way forward. Once i get some money, im going to get a vita mix and do a juice fast/feast.
Ive just watched 'rawreform's' video and she has just broken a 92 day juice feast and she looked amazing!

I find it easier to fast than to restrict my eating because while fasting i cant eat ANYTHING, so im not tempted to eat anything i shouldn't, unlike when im only eating certain things im tempted all the time to eat food i actually don't want to eat.
Im just programmed mentally to want to eat it. Like today for instance i was going past ASDA and i remembered some food i liked. They are redwoods southern fried 'chicken' (soya pieces) and they are big greasy lovely tasting things, but i shouldn't want to eat them...and i haven't had them in like 2 months yet all of a sudden i am really craving them.

I cant remember who said it, but someone i spoke to said that they think that as the body is detoxing all the old cells, there is a taste memory attached to them, so say if you ate chocolate alot, you will go through periods of craving chocolate, or what ever you ate alot of you will start to crave as the body detox's itself.

I just think that's SO true.
Im so looking forward to tomorrow and i'll keep my blog updated.

peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment