Sunday 11 October 2009

cacao overdose!

Hey,
Earlier i decided to make double choc chip ice cream with frozen chocolate sauce. Well Ive just eaten the whole tub. it was DELICIOUS! Except now i have excruciating stomach pains and gas :(
oh dear Cherry, you have eaten toooo much!
I think i have over indulged in cacao this weekend and its time to seriously cut it out of my diet for a little while.

Its not the cacao that's giving me the stomach pains, its bad food combining and grazing all day, rather than eating when I'm hungry. I deserve it. In fact I'm grateful for it because it will teach me a lesson. A very painful lesson.

One thing i forgot to write in my previous post was a short dream i had. I'm my dream, it was the weekend and i made a decision to eat normal chocolate. as soon as i ate it i regretted it because i was no longer 100% raw, i had failed myself because i didn't need to eat it, i wasn't craving it and there was no reason for me to consume the chocolate.
When i woke up, i was so relieved it was just a dream. It made me realize how important this lifestyle is to me, and how important it is to me to be and stay 100% raw.

No comments:

Post a Comment