Tuesday 6 October 2009

Day 2 100% raw: fruit cravings

Today has been good, i haven't had any cooked cravings, but there is another problem that has come up again that was a problem last time.

Fruit. I'm fine in the morning and afternoon, but in the evenings all i want to eat is fruit, which is a problem. it keeps making my Candida flare up, last time it made me put on weight and upset my digestion quite badly- i had the runs ( although my cellulite disappeared!)

I'm sure when i become more confident in myself being raw and staying raw, i can sort this problem out, i just don't want it to become a problem in the 1st place, and i certainly don't want to be battling with candida the whole time. It will wreak havoc with

Anyway im just going to have to push through it, at the moment, anything to keep me raw!

peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment