Tuesday 20 October 2009

Day 16? 100% raw- Do we even know where eating?

Hello!

Well i must say i feel good in myself. I have lots of energy, my skin is glowing and i feel healthy and happy.

I must say i have to say a BIG thank you to my immune system. Ive always had a good immune system, hardly ever getting colds and coughs, and even more recently, everyone around me is coming down with coughs, colds, flu's and i just have to laugh to myself, because it just doesn't touch me! So while everyone around me thinks their dying I'm full of life!

Anyway, the reason for the title.

I was steaming some veg for my other half and i just put a fork in one of the broad beans to see if it was cooked and i bought it up to eat it, and it was just touching my lips before i realised OH MY GOD, WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING!!???' I immediately put it back, and it just got me thinking.
How much food do we 'unconsciously' eat?
I just didn't even realise i was doing it, and how can that be possible?

I know raw makes me think about what i eat, and i am guilty of snacking alot, but i chose to eat it, whereas on a cooked diet, i would just eat anything.



Anyhoo I have'nt had any cooked cravings, so im really happy about that and im finding raw really easy so far, but i must say i cannot live without my food processor now! I just love it.

take it easy now! x

No comments:

Post a Comment