Sunday 11 October 2009

day 7: 100% raw- a shift has happened

Hello all!

For the 1st time in this so far very short raw journey i feel like a major shift has happened in my thinking, eating and way of being. I can now look at the future and see myself 100% raw, rather than thinking, 'I'll be raw for as long as i can but i don't know how long that will be.'
Something has changed and i see cooked as a different world almost. I can see dis-ease and toxins in people, i see fat people and can only imagine what torture they are putting their bodies through, and it makes me sad, and even more determined and happy to be doing this.

I love eating raw and i don't want to eat cooked again. Ive finally realized that I'm actually not missing out on anything by eating 100% raw, and i just see cooked as something completely different, not even something that is edible to me, i can cook a meal for my bf and not feel a thing towards it. I can go into a supermarket and see all these processed foods i used to eat and be so excited to get home because i have in the fridge, a fruit i have never had before.
A fantastic realization that:
I don't miss cooked food
I don't crave cooked food
I don't need cooked food
I don't like cooked food
and most importantly of all..
I don't WANT cooked food!

it feels so good, so liberating. I feel liberated, excited, amazed, in owe, proud, beautiful, happy, grateful and extremely strongly about this lifestyle.

THANK YOU RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment