Wednesday 7 October 2009

day 3 100% raw: raw corn and feelin' good!

Hey!

Today has been good! I'm feeling full of energy and i have had no cooked cravings.

I tried raw corn on the cob today and i have to say, i loved it! Its so yummy and juicy! i really enjoyed it and it made a nice change to my salads. it gave me loads of energy too, which has been a welcome thing as recently i have had no energy.

Ive just eaten a load of ice cream! made up of about 4 bananas, raisins and Cinnamon. it was SOOO nice i just didn't stop..but never mind! I'm not stressing about it too much, even though i did eat a kiwi, apple AND pear before hand!

i don't care, even if it is full of sugar, every bit of raw is good to me, even if it is full of sugar! ( but that's for insulin to sort out right!)
My candida has been laying low the last couple of days, even though i did have a hypo last night so i ate 3 oranges, i wasn't itchy today which did surprise me.

I'm getting a blender for free tomorrow so I'm looking forward to having some green juices and smoothies. I need to get more greens in me, as i do just rely on fruit way too much, so it will be great just to throw a load of greens together and chug it down.

anyway im off to make my lunch for tomorrow, i'll let you know how the smoothie/juicing goes tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment