Saturday 24 October 2009

The 'stuff you face all day long and STILL loose weight' diet

One thing that i would hope to achieve becoming raw is a little weight loss. Well about a stone. That would be ideal. I don't weigh myself often, but I'm always looking at my 'fat parts' in hope of seeing them shrink. So everyday Ive been looking, and seeing no sign of them getting less flabby until a few days ago i put on a pair of trousers. These trousers used to be quite tight on me, and now they are perfectly fitting, if not a little loose!
This got me thinking. Well OK, Ive actually lost weight! But how much?
I stepped on my friends scales yesterday and was amazed. I have lost 7lb in 20 days!!!!!!!!!!!

The best thing about it? Ive been stuffing my face all day. Ive been eating tonnes of fruit and cacao! I though being high fruit i wouldn't loose any weight, and that i will have to start reducing my fruit intake before i see any weight loss. But NO!!

I can still eat bananas, dates, goji berries, apples, kiwis, satsumas, cacao and coconut oil whenever i want, and this makes me very happy.

Now I'm not saying I'm going to carry on eating so much fruit, because i still want to even out my eating to include more greens, but it means i can stop worrying about the amount of fruit I'm eating and just do it gradually and when my body is truly ready for it.


I LOVE EATING RAW


RAW FOOD IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment