Monday 5 October 2009

Day 1 raw: NO energy and mad cravings.

Hello,

Today has been hard and very confusing for me. Ive been hungry all day, even though i ate loads:
Breakfast: 1 apple chopped up with a handful of soaked almonds, a few goji berries and flaxseed
snack: couple of handfuls of mixed seeds
Lunch: swede, parsnip and carrot sticks with avocado dip
snack: banana

Ive been feeling weak all day and its been driving me nuts. Since ive been back home ive been craving pasta, chocolate, everything bad and cooked! So ive eaten a banana, orange, seeds and a load of raisins (really bad combos there!). The cravings have gone and i know raisins arnt always 100% raw, as they contain sulphur dioxide, but at the moment, its just something to help keep me on the straight and narrow. I nearly did slip up (yes, on my 1st day) but i stayed and im glad!

Im just waiting for my chocolate banana ice cream to defrost a bit and tuck into that awell. Ive been looking forward to eating it since i made it on saturday lol.

anyway, im fine now for the rest of the evening, i have enough goodies to keep me raw!

peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment